Pages

Art News in November / December 2012

I have just been selected as one of the final artists for the permanent art exhibition in Bethnal Green as part of Art Against Knives and Pamphlet.

Opening thursday 6th Dec 7.30pm. 222 Bethnal Green Road, featuring the work of 40 artists.

I will also be exhibiting paintings in the Fisher Theatre, Bungay, Norfolk for the Affordable Christmas Art Fair. Dec 10th -14th Example of my paintings and artwork can be found at www.jenny-leonard.com

This month I worked with The Challenge Network to produce a 4 metre mural at 'The Big Sleep Out' event in West London. Working with around 150 young people in 20 minute workshop slots, the participants were encouraged to paint a self portrait, handprint or message to help promote the event and raise awareness of homelessness in the UK. The finished mural piece:


Mural workshops and painting activity days can be arranged for all types of parties and events, please contact me for more details and check out my website.