Pages

Art Shows in London before Christmas!

I have artwork currently on tour with Box Galleries!

They will be at a Christmas art fair on December 1st at West Hants club in Bournemouth. One of my plaster landscapes has been chosen for The Brick Lane Galleries Christmas Pop Up Show December 12th - 22nd, and at the Wimbledon Christmas Art Fair in the gallery above the library from December 17th - 22nd.
'Box Galleries, ‘The Moving Exhibition’ is a platform for both talented emerging artists as well as established artists in the UK and Internationally. Box represents a variety of different dynamic styles – a range of original, accessible, contemporary art.'

I am also very pleased to say I have been commissioned to paint two Gorillas for Norwichs GoGoGorilla Art Trail opening next year. I will be painting live in the open studio in Castle Mall Norwich as of December 5th for two weeks so pop in and see me!

For any more commission artwork or sale enquires please see my website www.jenny-leonard.com