Pages

Art Shows in Norfolk and other things! Oct - Nov 2012

The Norwich Castle Open Art Show - Vision and Reality opened last week and it was great to see the wide range of artwork from Norfolk artists there. I have a piece in called 'Pride' which depicts a shop front on Earlham Road Norwich. This has recently been refurbished and redesigned so I am glad the painting was selected as it seems at an apt time. The show is open until the 9th of December and all works are for sale.

There is an upcoming Charity Art Auction in Norwich with The Green House Trust near the Forum. I will have three pieces up for sale at the auction. The online catalouge will go live on November 24th with the final auction off of December 8th.

I also have a whole bunch of art work up at The Green Grocers cafe gallery on Earlham Road in Norwich. All of these pieces are framed and for sale. One piece of the old Burrells Shop Front on Unthank Road was recently shortlisted for the Holt Art Prize.

I have been working on some new London Landscape Commissions and pieces, you can see them here on my website and I am pleased to be working with Box Galleries who currently have 4 of my plaster landscape pieces on tour in and around London at their moving art exhibition.

My work selected for the Signature Art Prize this year is still on show at the Vyner Street degree art gallery.

Finally there is a possibility I may have work at the Fisher Theatre in Bungay for their upcoming affordable art fair opening on December 10th so watch this space!... and in the mean time head down to Norwich Castle for the Art show and The Green Grocers for a distinctly better coffee than the castle!