Pages

August 2012 Norwich Open Art Competition

One of my paintings has been selected for the Norwich Castle Open Art Show 2012. My Painting Pride was recently featured on the Guardian Art Blog and shows an abandoned and forgotton area of Norwich. Over 740 works were submitted for the exhibition which opens on Saturday 20th of October. The show will be displayed in the Bernard Matthews Gallery and all works will be available for sale.

I have more from this series of work on my art website


A huge thank you also to  Mustard Coffee Bar Norwich for displaying some of my street art style paintings last minute in their new art hang at the cafe. Check out their website and pop along for good food and great coffee soon!
Thats all from me this month. I am away on holiday until the 26th of August and will be able to respond to any emails then! Happy summer! Jen