Pages

May Art Shows



I will be show casing two books in the Turn the Page Book Art Exhibition at The Forum in Norwich on May 4th and 5th. there will be a whole variety of book art from near and far. To read more about the exhibition click here.
There will be an amazing range artistic book creations and I will be promoting part of my own personal project 'The Place' and 'Thoughts on Walls' Take a sneek peek at the online bookstore. Where you will find the walls of Norwich plastered in chalk writings of mine. Jenny Leonard Art Books.

I am pleased to say one of my drawings will be featured in the new Norwich based art and illustration  'Sidlezine' part of a new project created by local artist Emma Ridgeway. (Links to the Sidlezine blog to follow!)

I have said a tearful goodbye to my little sketchbook full of drawings and it is now currently touring in America as part of the Art House run sketchbook project. It has recently been in the Brooklynn Art Library, here are some amazing pictures of all the thousands of sketchbooks available to read... What a project! Read their fantastic blog about it all here


Wonder if anyone has flicked through mine yet?! I left my twitter address in the back of it so I'm dying to get that tweet from someone who happened to read it over coffee across the world!

Lots of art commissions happening this summer, and equally lots of competitions I want to enter and art shows coming up, so thats all from me... off the keyboard and back to tha paintbrushes and pens. Take a look at my website for more artwork, murals, projects and commissions: www.jenny-leonard.com